Sunday 1 November 2009

To have and to hold.....


So as well as moving to the countryside to fulfill the dream of owning a vegetable patch and a pair of wellies, I am up to my waist in all things wedding. So far we have decided to get married in Spain and have chosed the venue. We will be married in a gothic palace just outside of Barcelona. We, that is Mr G and I, are going for an understated yet elegant affair with food and drink galore and all our nearest and dearest having a ball. With the use of Stylemepretty's StyleCircle I have dreamt up this inspiration board. White seems to be the theme with a hint of off white. I hope you like it - any comments would be appreciated. I am toying with the idea of having my two bridesmaids in white and would love to hear your thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment