Saturday 7 November 2009

Hair Flair.......

Hair Flair

Credits: Butler and Wilson (3), Magpie Vintage (3), Sheena Holland (2), Portobello Etsy

After choosing the dress the next thing to consider is what to do with my hair. As I have mentioned, we are getting married in Spain so that we can take advantage of the 35 degree sunshine now while that sounds fabulous, it does mean I have to consider the heat effect on my locks. Mr G loves me with my hair down and I agree that I should not be troussing it into a top knot on the day as it really is not me. So how to make my hair look divine? Well, choose one of these divine accoutrements......
Butler and Wilson have some lovely pieces for the hair and they are quite reasonably priced. Magpie vintage whilst using new and old pieces would mean spending a little more money, I would be comforted to know that it is a one off piece and so perhaps I could justify the extra spend? Sheena Holland has some very different hair jewels and I am really loving the feathered hair clip on the right. Sheena's accessories are quite well priced and again, I have not seen many similar items on the market. Etsy also offers some great ideas such as this delicate headband from Portabello Oh decisions, decisions.......

No comments:

Post a Comment